"We became a better team in four hours. The course focused on TEAMWORK and TRUST...the goals we wanted to accomplish."
- SGA President, Central State University
Adventure awaits among the Team Building Challenge Course.
Suspend from 40 feet in the air and zip line to the finish for over 15 different team building exercises and experiences that you will never forget.
Our Challenge Courses are a collection of activities specifically designed to serve your group needs. Whether it’s teamwork, problem solving, trust, leadership, or overcoming fear, we will provide a customized experience to serve your group and help them grow.
Grow by taking your group on our 40-foot double-decker High Ropes Course including a 375-foot long zip line and 25-foot giant swing. Try our 25 foot Power Pole. Or keep things on the ground with our Low Ropes Course and Portable Group Initiative programs.
Scheduling Options and Tips
- Request a half day (approximately 4 hours) or a full day (approximately 8 hours)
- Portable Group Initiative Programs (PGI’s) are just that…Portable!
- Up to 2 hour sessions
- Come to AIA or our qualified facilitators can come to you!
- Indoor or Outdoor Program Availability
- Add the Power Pole –a 25-foot climbing pole and leap! (Harnesses are worn)
- Minimum Group Size is 12 Participants
- Age Limits: 10+ for the Low Course, Power Pole and Portable Group Initiatives and 12+ for the High Course
- A variety of packages are available to help make your experience more memorable.
- Include meals, lodging or training on our sports fields to enhance your retreat!